NOTE – 26/10/17
- I see today this page has come up in a number of web searches.
- This is not an up-to-date analisys – just a snapshot from February 2016
- For regularly updated info on Northern Ireland radio and RAJAR visit my friend John Rosborough’s blog Nocturen Media or follow him on Twitter
The RAJAR quarterly radio audience report just published shows that among Northern Ireland’s radio stations the BBC Radio Ulster/Foyle combo again leads the pack with 538000 listeners (reach 36%).
- COOL FM’s reach is up from 37% to 39% with 391000 listeners.
- RAJAR reports “In Northern Ireland, U105 has recorded its best ever reach, with 237,000 listeners [27%] up from 189,000 a year ago.
- “Downtown Country – the DAB station – increased its debut figure from 85,000 to 89,000 listeners from last quarter.” (6%)
- Downtown with 217,000 listeners has a share of 15%
- Q Belfast’s City Beat 132,000 listeners and 23% share
- While the rest of the Q Network shares 126000 listeners and a 20% share.
More detail on the RAJAR website.